12.29.2008

Awesome Resource: Wedding Wire

I've always been the type of person who can't seem to hide it when I'm happy, mad, sad, etc. And whenever I find a great site or what-have-you, I feel obliged to pass it on to someone....better yet, anyone! Because in my opinion, why let such a fabulous find go unnoticed, right? So to get to the point of this blog (finally!) - I wanted to let you all know about WeddingWire.com. This site allows free advertising for vendors, like me, but it also relies heavily upon the reviews and ratings given by its users (i.e. the buyers). The site also has lots (I mean TONS) of planning resources available to you such as a wedding date countdown, free wedding website (with some very cool templates), guest list manager (a MUST-HAVE for those of you who don't use Excel or some similiar program), and not to mention checklists galore. I would highly suggest you check it out! And if you happen to stop by my "booth", drop me a line and let me know you were there!

Luvs,

Christina