8.15.2011

Custom Stamps for the New Mr. & Mrs.


SALE ALERT! These stamps were wayyyy toooooo cuuuuute to not share! How cumbersome and annoying is it to hand-address all of your thank-you cards, (future baby shower invites, perhaps?) and etc. etc. etc? I found these stamps while snooping around on PaperSource, and was excited to learn that you DON'T have to design your own monogram. The lovely folks at PaperSource provide you with pages and pages of pre-made designs, and all you have to do is fill in your info. As a crafty person, I love this website, not only because it is a DIY'ers online bible of paper choices, but the selection here is hard to beat anywhere else. It doesn't matter what your style is, you can find stationary to match here.


On a side note, stamps add a touch of class to snail mail, in my opinion, ten-times better than mailing labels. At $20-$30 each, a little pricey, but I think it's a nice investment. Can you think of a better way to introduce the new Mr. and Mrs. on an envelope? Thought so. Ok, maybe I get a little too excited about not-so-important minute details, but I'm purchasing one of these for myself, so I thought I'd share with y'all as well.