10.23.2011

Barbie & Ken Finally Get Married!

Men, beware. This post may be a little too girly for your liking. You might just want to cover your eyes and stop reading right this second (warning that you will probably end up barfing if you read any further)...as for the ladies, this blog post is likely to bring back memories of all those fun role-playing games we used to play as kids. You know, Barbie and Ken...playing house...making the dolls get married and forcing Ken to obey Barbie's every wish (to include cleaning the house, cooking dinner, doing the grocery shopping, backrubs, etc...umm keep on dreaming right!?). I always used to make my younger sister play as Ken and I was always Miss Barbie (but that's just the bossy older sibling part of my personality shining through).

Anyhow, I originally came across this post on the Rock n' Roll Bride's blog, and I just had to share! A little freaky, that someone would spend the time posing the dolls, and getting all these shots, but CUTE and FUN nonetheless. The detail involved for this playtime photo shoot is so realistic, and the detail is fantastic. Check out Barbie and her bridesmaids getting ready, then Ken and his groomsmen...and finally on to the reception, where Barbie and Ken have their first dance, enjoy some adult beverages, and pose for the photo op.




Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did. XOXO, Christina.